Monday, May 1, 2017

May Flowers

Hello Stampers - Do you like May Flowers as much as I do?

Well I am back home from my trip to North Carolina and I am hitting the ground running.  I have my monthly workshop this week and I had to do some creative planning as I am headed to the beach for a girls shopping weekend.  I really don't need to shop but it will be fun to see everyone since many I have not seen since November.

We have our next challenge at Make My Monday.

Challenge # 45

May Flowers

For my card I decided to use the Jar of Love bundle.  I recently got this bundle as I found out it was carrying over but would not be a bundle.  I stamped the jar onto white card stock and colored in the water using a Soft Sky marker.  The framelit was used to cut it out and I made a mask of the jar also.  The jar was added to a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.  To stamp my flowers, I cut the center out of my mask and attached it to the jar.  I first stamped the stems with Garden Green.   I removed the mask and cut out several of the leaf stems with Garden Green.  To add them to my jar I set them down and marked where the jar lid was.  I then cut them apart and added them to the jar omitting the area where the lid is so it would look like they were inside the jar.  The flowers were stamped onto scrap paper and cut out with the framelits.  These were added to the flower stems with glue dots and dimensionals.  The front of the Elegant Eggplant card base was embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder.  The flower panel was added to the card front using tear & tape.  The sentiment was stamped with Elegant Eggplant on white and punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.  I added it to my card front with dimensionals.  Here is my entry for the challenge.


inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used for my creation


Check out the other design team members creations at Make My Monday.  It is always fun to see what others interpretations of May Flowers would be.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you.  It will be a busy week for me but I will take some time to be creative and I hope you do too.  Have a Marvelous Monday and make some of your own May Flowers!

Robbie

3 comments:

Basslady said...

love that your envelope matches the card every time, teamie!

Hugs and Kisses from Germany
Silvi xoxo

Emma Trenouth said...

Gorgeous card, love the matching insert and envelope. Emma

Sue - said...

A great card, love the colours.