Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thanks

Good Morning Ladies ~ I have a simple Thanks card for you today!

 It is midweek and I am sure you are glad the work week is almost over.  Hang in there and you can make it!

Today is our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  This week we are focusing on retiring items again. 



I had to look through my catalogs to see what I might find as the one item I will miss the most I shared last week.  In looking through my catalogs I realized there was a thinlit I would miss as I used it fairly regularly.  I decided I would use that for my card today.

I began by cutting out my sentiment from Basic Black and adding dots of glue to the back.  This was set aside to dry some.  My card base is Blushing Bride so I cut a Basic Black layer and a Whisper White layer.  I stamped the flower from Crazy About You in the upper right hand corner.  The glue on my sentiment was dry enough so I took it and added it to the lower left corner of my layer.  This layer was then attached to the black layer which was added to my card base.  To finish off my card I added a bow made from the Sale-abration glitter ribbon.  Here is my completed creation.



inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used for my creation

Are you ready to see what the other ladies will miss?  Hop on over to Amanda's blog - Our Crafty Playdate to see her project.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope I inspired you.  This is another quick and easy card if you are looking for one.  Have a Wonderful Wednesday and this card could be used for any thinlet besides the Thanks!

Robbie
    

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I like this card a lot. Mostly I forget the "thanks" die, but it is beautiful. This card looks pretty simple to make. I have several thank you cards to get out. I may try using the die again before it goes away.