Sunday, December 11, 2016

Winter Holiday

Happy Sunday Everyone ~ Don't you just love Winter Holidays?

What plans do you have for today?  I am going to be playing in my craft room today.  I got my preorder I want to try some things, I have my Paper Pumpkins from the past 2 months, and I need to finish up some Christmas presents to get them in the mail tomorrow.  Now we will see how much of it I actually get done!

I am sharing a card I made for last Monday's Card a Day Challenge.  The challenge was:

Mistletoe Monday:
Anything Goes Winter Holidays*


-->

I love Winter Holidays and wanted a Clean And Simple card for this challenge.  I began with Whisper White card stock that measured 5 ½” x 8 ½” and I scored it on the long side at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Brushed Gold card stock ¾” x 5 ½”.  I used some Tear & Tape on the back to attach it to the card base.  I thought an ornament would be a good element on the left hand side.  I used some Cherry Cobbler card stock to cut out one of the Merry Tags framelits.  I then used some of the Dazzling Diamond glitter paper to cut the solid Merry Tags framelit.  I added the Cherry Cobbler framelit to the Dazzling Diamonds framelit using some Tombow multipurpose liquid glue.  A bow was added using the Silver Metallic thread.  Dimensionals were added to the back of the ornament and it was attached to the left hand side of the card front.  To finish off my card I added a sentiment using the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and some Cherry Cobbler ink.  This is a great CAS card and easy to mass produce!


inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card


Thanks for visiting me today.  I am hoping to get a lot accomplished today.  Have a Sensational Sunday!

Robbie

No comments: