Saturday, November 19, 2016

Quick and Easy Thanks

Hello Stampers ~ I am always in need of thank you cards.  Today I am sharing a quick and easy thanks card.

We have a blog hop at the Card a Day Challenge blog.  Our theme was a Thank You card.   


-->
We all need thank you cards.  I have a quick one to share with you.  I began with a card base of Very Vanilla that measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored on the long side at 4 ¼”.  Cut a piece of  Petals and Paisleys Designer Series Specialty paper at 4” x 5 ¼”.  Attach to the card base.  Using the Copper Foil sheets and the Hello You Thinlits, cut out the word “Thanks”.  Use your Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to apply small dots to the back of the word.  Set aside to dry.  Use the Paisleys and Posies bundle to stamp the flower using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Use the Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Mint Macaron markers to color the flower.  Use the coordinating framelits to cut out the flower.  Use a Stampin’ Dimensional behind the flower to attach the flower to your card.  Take the sentiment and attach to your card.  You now have a cute Fall Thank You card!



inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card

Make sure you head over to the Card a Day Challenge blog to be inspired by the other ladies.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I will be in my craft room working on cards for next week.  Have a Super Saturday and think about what quick and easy Thanks cards you could make!

Robbie    

No comments: