Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Purple

Hello Everyone ~ Are you ready for some Purple today?

Well I managed to make a card yesterday as well as make my customer gifts and prepare for my workshop.  I even got a walk in.  Today I will be working on some more cards and will try to get in a walk before my workshop.

Today we have a color challenge for Card A Day Challenge blog       



-->
I was drawn to the silvery gray, purple, and green for my card.  I began with a card base of Perfect Plum.  I cut the card stock at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I took a piece of Smokey Slate card stock and cut it at 4” x 5 ¼”.  Using the Timeless Textures stamp set and Garden Green ink, I stamped the lower edge and the right side using the peeled paint looking stamp.  I then took the flourish from the set and stamped it with Elegant Eggplant and then stamped it again offset some without reinking it.  I added a strip of Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape.  I tied a piece of Elegant Eggplant baker’s twine around the card on top of the washi tape.  Attach this to your card base.  Stamp your sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts on a piece of Smokey Slate using Elegant Eggplant ink.  Cut it down to fit.  Cut a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock ¼” larger than your sentiment piece.  Mount the sentiment onto the Elegant Eggplant piece.  Use dimensionals to add your sentiment to the lower portion of the card base.  A shabby card using some unusual colors.


inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card


Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you take some time today to play!  Have a Terrific Tuesday and play with some Purple on your card!

Robbie

No comments: