Saturday, November 12, 2016

Photo Inspiration

Hello Stampers ~ Where do you get your inspiration from?  Today mine came from a photo inspiration challenge.

I was a busy bee yesterday.  I did 2 workshops, made 3 cards, uploaded some videos to You Tube, and vacuumed my house.  Today I have one workshop and will then be working in my craft room crossing off some more of my design team commitments.  I am hoping to get a lot more crossed off my list today.

Today I have a photo inspiration challenge at Card a Day Challenge blog.   

-->
Saturday Surprises Challenge:
Photo Inspiration


 
-->
This is a great photo to highlight a special friendship so that is what I went with for my card.  When I looked at the picture besides the special friendship I saw the grasses and the purple in the dress.  So I went with that idea.  I used the flourish from the First Sight stamp set and stamped in onto a piece of Whisper White card stock that measures 4” x 5 ¼” using Wild Wasabi ink.  I stamped it several times to fill in the space.  I attached this to a Wild Wasabi card base that measures 5 ½” x 8 ½” and is scored on the long side at 4 ¼”.  I took a strip of Whisper White card stock that measures 1 ½” x 4 ¼” and using Perfect Plum ink I stamped the sentiment from the set.  I cut it out and used the Trio Corner punch to punch the opposite corners.  I cut a piece of Perfect Plum card stock that measures 1 ¾” x 4 ¼” and punched the same opposite corners as the sentiment piece.  I mounted the sentiment piece onto the Perfect Plum piece.   Take a piece of Tear & Tape and adding it to the back,   Cut a piece of Gold Thread and loop it  on the back using the Tear & Tape to hold it in place.  This was added to the card base using dimensionals.  A great card for a special friend!




inside of card and envelope



Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card

Thanks for visiting me today.  What plans do you have for today?  Have a Super Saturday and find a photo inspiration to use to create a card.

Robbie

No comments: