Sunday, November 13, 2016

Glitzy Christmas

Good Morning Ladies ~ Do you like Glitzy Christmas like I do?

I managed to get several 12 Weeks of Christmas projects done and photographed yesterday.  I need to make the tutorial up and send it out later today.  I had Remi last night so I did not get to write it up.  I have a workshop at 1 today so I hope I can work on it and send it out this evening.

Last week we had a challenge at Card a Day Challenge blog     

-->
Mistletoe Monday:
Glitz & Glamour

-->
Glitz is right up my alley.  What better way to add some sparkle than using some of our beautiful Silver Glimmer Paper.  I decided that Santa is magical and has a sparkle about him so I used the Detailed Santa Thinlits Die to cut out my Santa frame.  I back it with a piece of Real Red card stock cut to the same size as the frame.  I took a piece of Whisper White card stock that measured 5 ½” x 8 ½”.  I scored it at 4 ¼” on the long side to form my card base.  I attached my Santa frame to the top portion of the card base.  I then used the sentiment from the Greetings from Santa stamp set using Real Red ink.  To finish off my card I added some silver sequins to add a little more sparkle.  The perfect amount of Glitter for this time of year!


inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card


Thanks for visiting me today.  I will be a busy bee today to see what I can get done.  Have a Super Saturday and think about what you could create for a Glitzy Christmas!

Robbie

No comments: