Monday, November 14, 2016

Fiesta

Hello Everyone ~ Are you ready to Fiesta?

Well I got my one 12 Weeks of Christmas tutorial out.  I will work on the other one to send out later this week and I will be caught up.  I also managed to get a card made for tomorrow, a prototype for my Bags & Tags, and my workshop in yesterday also.  Today I have a hair cut and then need to do my video for my Bags & Tags.

Last week we had a sketch challenge at Card a Day Challenge blog   



-->This was an interesting sketch!  When I looked at the sketch I saw the 2 triangles at the top and bottom as a rectangle that was cut almost in half diagonally.  I created my card base out of Dapper Denim card stock that was cut 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a card layer from Delightful Dijon at 4” x 5 ¼”.  I took a piece of the Moroccan Nights ds paper and cut a rectangle that was 3” x 4”.  I then cut it in half diagonally.  I added some Snail adhesive to the back of one of pieces and put it on my card layer.  I did not worry about matching it up exactly as I was going for the look more.  I flipped the layer over and cut off the excess paper.  I repeated with the other piece on the bottom of the layer.  I attached the layer to the card base.  I used a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 1 7/8” x 2 ¾” and stamped the cactus in Emerald Envy ink from the Birthday Fiesta stamp set.  I mounted this piece onto a 2” x 3” piece of Dapper Denim.  I mounted this onto the card front using dimensionals.  I used a piece of 5/8” x 2 ¼” Very Vanilla to stamp the sentiment using Dapper Denim ink.  I added this to the upper left corner of the image panel using dimensionals.  I finished the card off with some Cajun Craze enamel dots.  Love this sketch with this paper!

inside of card and envelope


Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card



Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you have been able to get a look at the Super Moon over the past couple of evenings!  Have a Marvelous Monday and show me your Fiesta!

Robbie

No comments: