Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Special

Hello Everyone ~ I have my Black Friday Special for you today.



Are you ready for the holidays?  They are fast approaching and I know everyone will be out searching for all the Black Friday deals!


I thought you might like a Black Friday deal where you do not have to leave the comfort of your home!  Starting today and running until Sunday November 27, I am offering a special on four of my Gift Bag Punch Board Class videos.  
 




Video 1 shows you how to make a cute little café bag and matching card and tag.    

   

  

 
Video 2 takes you through the process to create a box that holds 4 matching note cards PLUS directions for making the 4 cards.      

   
 




Video 3 helps you create a cute Easter Basket with a matching card and tag.  

  







In Video 4 you will make a briefcase that will hold business cards.  This one also has a matching card.  

 


4 Class special - You will get all 4 Gift Bag Punch Board classes!

 
   

These classes normally sell for $25 each.  For my Black Friday special I am offering them $20 each or  you can purchase all four videos in a package for $60 instead of $80.
 
Black Friday isn’t just for shopping for everyone else!  Treat yourself, too!


Thanks for visiting me today.  I will be sharing a card later today so check back.  Have a Fabulous Friday!

 Robbie

No comments: