Friday, July 1, 2016

By the Sea

Happy Friday Everyone ~ I love mini albums.  My project today is a mini album with a By the Sea theme!

Are you going to see the fireworks this weekend?  I think we are going to try and go see them on Saturday night.  We can drive to end of our road and the firehouse there is having a display so we will watch them from the end of the road.   I hope you have some close to you so you can take a quick trip to see them.

A few weekends ago I mentioned I took a mini album class.  I said I would share the album with you.  I have the photos below of all the pages we did in the class.  This is a chipboard album that I will put pictures of the girls at the beach when they go at the end of the month. 






























 My post today was pretty heavy with photos.  All the pages were too cute not to share all of them!  I can't wait to add photos of the girls!

Thanks for visiting me today!  I hope you enjoyed my mini album.  Have a Fabulous Friday and that I inspired you today to create your own By the Sea project!

Robbie

No comments: