Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Thanks

Hello Stampers!

I spent most of my day running errands yesterday.  I had several places to go after my chiropractor appointment so I did not get as much time in my craft room as I would have liked.  I did get some things completed that were not stamping related.  I had to sew up Jess' water sling and fix several of Zoie's pieces of clothing.  I got those finished then started working on a card for later this week.  I also put together the rest of the medallions for Remi's party.  Today I will see if I can finish the medallions as well as work on a fundraiser project.

Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge is today and we have a great color challenge this time.




 I have used several of these colors a lot lately.  When I saw these colors I immediately thought of the Love Blossoms ds paper stack.  I thought it would be fun to use the paper for my creation.

I went looking at my sketch folders and wanted to find a unique sketch to use.  I found one and it is so different than from what I have used in the past.  I chose 3 patterned papers to use on my card.  I had to play with the papers to determine which layout I wanted to use.  After a few tries I finally came up with one that I liked.  Here is my creation using these colors.


 inside of card and envelope


 Stampin' Up supplies used to create my card

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Make sure you head on over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog to see what the other ladies created with these colors.  I am sure you will enjoy their creations.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you have some fun plans for today.  I will be in my craft room when I can get in there.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie     

1 comment:

Genevieve Valdes said...

Love the way you used the dsp to embellish the card! Great idea! Thanks for being part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team!