Thursday, April 17, 2014

Punch Art for Zoie - rabbit

Hi Ladies!

Is it cold in your area?  It was chilly this morning.  We had a freeze warning last night.  The day wasn't too bad as the sun was out.  It will warm up a little in a few days so I can deal with it.

Today is my punch art for Zoie.  A few weeks ago I shared a cute little triangle chick by Julie Davison .  She also had a cute rabbit.  I decided to make the rabbit for her today.  Julie does a fabulous job with her video explaining step by step how to make the little box.  She then goes further to show you how to make all the pieces to decorate it.  I followed her directions and here is what I created.

  























Isn't it just the cutest little package.  It is really tiny as it is only  2 1/2 inches tall.  I had a sheet of Doc McStuffins stickers I cut up and put inside.  She loves Doc McStuffins.  I am curious to see if she remembers to open it up and get the stickers out.

Thanks for visiting me today.  What little packages have you created?  I would love for you to share them with me.  Have a Great Day!

Robbie

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Tooooooo cute...I follow Julie also and love her videos and tips! Zoie had to love her different bunny treat box!