Saturday, April 5, 2014

Island Flower Shop

Happy Saturday Ladies!

I hope you have some fun plans for today.  I cut the grass yesterday afternoon so I could play today.  I have a workshop this morning but after that I have nothing planned.  I will see what trouble I can get into.

My card today is for the the Dazzling Diva Challenge.  This week you were to use sequins.

DAZZLING DIVA CHALLENGE #19

I decided to look for a sketch challenge to use.  I found a good one at Freshly Made Sketches.  It has been a while since I played with this challenge so I loved being able to do it again.

 
 
Here is what I created using the 2 challenges.
 
 
inside of card and envelope
 
 I used some metal sheets I had to make the honeycomb background.  I was lucky to find some cardstock to match it.
 
Thanks for visiting me today.  I would love to have you leave me a comment.  Have a Super Saturday!
 
Robbie
 
 
 
 
 
    
    

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the metallic embossed sheet! Very cool look! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful creation...reminds me that I have a stack of metal sheets to use up as well. Beautiful creation!

Amy O said...

I love the look of dry embossing on these metal/foil sheets! And this one has such a pretty color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

How wonderful! Love that metal embossing! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Robbie! I love this monochromatic look! The color of the metal is awesome and the embossing really makes it pop. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Add A Little Dazzle's Dazzling Divas Design Challenge! Hugs, Cathy