Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Iris Spotlighting

Hello Everyone!

Well we are going to have a rainy few days.  That will not be a problem as I could use the time in my craft room creating as well as cleaning it.  

Today is our Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  This challenge is a sketch challenge.



When I saw the sketch I started thinking.  I had several ideas go through my mind but the one I wanted to try was the spotlighting technique.  I thought it would be fun to use the 3 squares to do the technique.  I stamped my image on my paper and then stamped it a few other times to use to make my squares.  After I punched the first one I realized I had not punched it straight.  So I decided to take some liberty with the squares and the placement of them.  I punched 3 squares at different spots and different angles.  I then colored them in.  After that I needed to put my card together.  Here is my final creation.





















inside of card and envelope














Will you be playing along with us?  Head on over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog to see what the other design team ladies created.  I am sure you will love them.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Will you spend some time playing today?  We all need some time to be creative.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie  

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Gorgeous - love the colors and how you changed the direction of the drawing....really pretty!