Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Coastal Cabana

Good Morning Ladies!

My sister was over last night and trying to sing the Peter Cottontail song.  She did not know the words so we googled it and found a video with the words.  I checked out a few more sites and actually found a site that had the words to the second verse.  I looked further and actually found a video with the second verse.  I never knew there was a second verse to that song did you?

Today is our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop.  A few of our ladies are on vacation to it will be a short hop.  Our choices this week were

Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
                                         
                                OR
               
Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
 
The added piece this week was to use scoring on your card.
 
I decided to use my new Backyard Basics set and the egg in it to make an Easter card.  I chose the first set of colors and decided to use the Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral for the eggs.  I don't have any current sets with Happy Easter in it so I pulled a retired set for the sentiment.  Here is what I created.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 inside of card and envelope


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Now it is time to hop on over to Helen's blog - Blue Dahlia Designs.   I am sure she will have a great card for you to look at.
 
Thanks for visiting me today!  Take some time to make an Easter card today.  Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
 
Robbie    

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is wonderful and I love how you reversed the colors on the eggs to the lighter on your inside and the envelope...very smart! I have been singing (to myself and the cat) the Easter song and vaguely remember a second verse but am unable to remember it...lol...thanks for shaking it up - off to Google it I am!