Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Great Evening!

Hello Everyone!

It is 11:40 pm and I just got home from the catalog premier and realized I had not scheduled my post for the next day.  Decided to get on and do a quick post.  It was a fun evening with some great ladies.  My swap was fabulous.  Only 1 lady did not show up.  We got a new stamp set that I will be using in my workshop in May. 

I had a lady buy some of my cards and she wanted boxes to put them in as they were gifts for her Mother-In-Law.  I thought I would share one of the boxes today and the other later this week.

SUDSOL has a template library that is available to member.  I found a tutorial for a larger size box that I needed and used it to make the box below.





















I used retired cardstock and ds paper to make it.  The lady loved it. 

Well I am headed to be as I have to get up to work tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I will be spending time in my craft room today to make some things to post later this week.  Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

No comments: