Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hexagon Hello



Good Morning Ladies!

I hope you will get some time to enjoy the great weather we are having.  It is supposed to be nice the next few days so I hope you can enjoy it.

My card today uses the sketch from Clean & Simple.  It was last week's sketch but I loved it so I decided to use it for my card today.
 













I decided to use my scallop circle punch with the Happy Day medallion. I needed a sentiment so I used part of one from the set.  I decided to use the hexagon punch to carry over the background design.  Here is what my card looked like.



























inside of card and envelope
















This is a great sketch and could be used so many different ways.  You should give it a try.  Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  Have a Super Saturday!

Robbie

No comments: