Monday, December 16, 2013

Late Night Techno - Retro Secret

Happy Monday Stampers!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was finally able to relax a little before I begin another busy week.

This week our challenge at Late Night Stampers is to create a quick & Easy but NOT Plain Jane card!  We were to use 3 layers, 2 embellishments, 15 min or less!

I combined it with the sketch challenge at Mary Jo's Techno Stamper.     

















Well I was so excited as I did my card very quickly but in posting this I realized I only have 1 embellishment.  Oh well it will have to do.

I had a little helper to make my card.  Zoie helped me stamp and attach the pieces so if something is a little crooked, you will understand as she was very anxious.  Here are some pics of her helping me.  Ignore my attire as we were busy organizing today.




















I used some of the new designer series paper in the upcoming Occasions Mini.  I paired it with some old favorites.  And here is the final card we made.


























inside of card and envelope















We would love to have you play along.  Head on over to the Late Night Stampers blog and play along with us.

If you want to use the sketch challenge at Techno Stamper like I did, it would be great if you would play along with us.  

Thanks for looking and have a Marvelous Monday!

Robbie

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I see you are using some of the new dsp from the new catalog. Very, very nice. I can't wait to get started. And your helper did a fine job. You are going to have a blast having her help. I always love to have my granddaughter as my assistant. Hugs to you both!

MJ said...

How fun to have your granddaughter helping! She is so sweet. I really love this card--what a brilliant use of the dsp, love the way it looks with the one flower like that! Beautifully done! Wishing your and your family a very Merry Christmas!