Monday, December 30, 2013

Late Night Techno - Hearts a Flutter

Hello Stampers!

Well we are in the last few days of 2013.  I hope the year has been good for you.  It has been eventful for me as so many things in my life changed.  I think the 2 biggest is the decision not to teach classes any more.  I will still coordinate the program but not teach as it was tying me down too much.

The other big event was Zoie and her family moving in with me.  It has been fun to have her around and that was a big reason I decided not to teach any more.  I want to be able to spend time with her and help Jess out.

My card today is for the Late Night Stampers challenge.  This week our challenge was Time for Love - create a card for an Anniversary, Wedding, or your Sweetheart.

It also fits the challenge at Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.  She gave us a great sketch this week that fit right with the Late Night Stamper challenge.        

 

I decided to pull out some of my Hearts a Flutter framelits and the hear punch for my card.  I also used some of the Season of Style designer series paper stack for this card also. There are some designs that are perfect for Valentine's Day!  Here is what I created for both of these challenges.



























inside of card and envelope

















Lots of ideas for this sketch.  What would you do with it?  We would love to see what you would create using it.  Make a card and play with us this week.  Thanks for visiting me today!  Have a Marvelous Monday!

Robbie

2 comments:

MJ said...

It is so nice to have your daughter and granddaughter right there with you! That is such a blessing. Your card for this week's sketch is wonderful, I love that set and it looks great here. Thank so much for being a part of the TSSC team. Happy New Year!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the bold striped heart with the polka dot DSP.