Saturday, August 31, 2013

Card Set Clas Card

Hello Stampers!

I hope you have some fun plans for this long holiday weekend!  I am planning on working on my classes as well as stamping some.  I still have a lot to do for my 3 graduate/undergraduate classes so I need to prepare for them so I can breathe again!

My card today is a card we did in my monthly card set class.  At convention we got the Tags 4 You set and I wanted to do some cards that my ladies could replicate.  I also wanted my cards to be ones that they could change the colors and use the same design for a different holiday.  I achieved that and the ladies loved the cards.

The first card is one that was inspired by a treat holder I saw online.  I am not sure but I think it was from Stampin' Up.  Here is the Halloween one we made.


























inside of card and envelope


















Hope you were inspired by my card today.  Thanks for looking and have a Super Saturday!

Robbie

No comments: