Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Crisp Cantaloupe

Good Morning Stampers!

Are you ready for our Coloring Down the Lines blog hop this week?  I am sure you will love the creations my friends have for you this week.

This week we could choose

Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding 
or  





Crisp Cantaloupe, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede

I decided to use a sketch challenge from Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge as I had not played along with them in a while.














I have to apologize for my picture.  I need to play with my settings as I am getting some weird coloring.  I decided to use the first set of colors for my card.  Here is my creation.



























inside of card



















Are you ready to hop on down the lines?  Your next stop is Amanda's blog - Our Crafty Playdate.  I am sure she will have a great creation for you.  Thanks for looking and have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Robbie 

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That is some weird camera trick, but the card isn't. I sure like the card, and aren't these colors gorgeous. Great challenge.