Saturday, May 11, 2013

April Swap Cards - first group

Hello Stampers!

Well I got one of my convention swaps finished other than the sentiment.  I have to borrow the set from a friend as I do not have it.  I will finish them up next week.  I also made my card for the challenge on Monday and played with the new clay and molds.  I have to let it dry and then I will have it on my card for Monday so come back to see it.

Today I am sharing the cards I received for the special swap I am in.  Our theme last month was Mother's or Father's Day.  The ladies really hit it out of the ball park with this one.  Here are the first 4 cards I received.

This one was created by Tammy Jackson



























Penny Nesbitt created this lovely card.



























The easel card below was sent by Jennifer Reynard.



























The adorable moustache on this one was stamped by Christina Cummings.


























So what do you think of the cards I got this month?  Which is your favorite in this batch?  I would have a hard time choosing as I think they are all fabulous.  Come back tomorrow to see the other cards from the swap.  Thanks for looking and have a Super Saturday!

Robbie

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous swaps....thanks for sharing with us Robbie...great inspiration and really lovely cards!