Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yellow and Black Mixed Bunch

Good Morning Stampers!

I hope you all survived the burst of winter weather yesterday.  We ended up with about 1 inch before it turned to rain and melted away.  It will be chilly the rest of the week and that "S" word could be in the forecast for next weekend.  I am convinced we will go from winter straight into Summer with no Spring.  Bummer!

My card today began with the color challenge at Dynamic Duos











I thought these would be great colors to play with.  I also found the perfect sketch for these colors.  The sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges   















Yellow and black remind me of daisies so I went looking for a stamp set I could use.  I found the perfect image in Mixed Bunch.  Here is the card I created for these challenges.



























inside of card and envelope

















I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I had fun making it.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a really pretty and fun card that is totally Spring!