Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Summer Starfruit

Happy Wednesday!

Are you ready for another Coloring Down the Lines challenge?  this week we had to use
Our challenge this week was to use a color most of us are not fond of.  Our choices were

Summer Starfruit, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze  

OR  

Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, Real Red

I decided to go with the second color choice.  It just said summer to me.  Since I am not fond of Summer Starfruit I decided to use a sketch challenge to help me out.  I liked the clean and simple sketch at Red Hot Stampers Sketch challenge 

   












I used the flower from Blooming with Kindness.  I stamped it in the Summer Starfruit and then Real Red.  I also stamped it with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink on the white cardstock.  I love the look of it on white.  It gives a subtle glimmery look.  I also stamped it on the inside of the card as well as the envelope.  Here is my creation.



























inside of card and envelope















Are you ready to head on down the line and see what Amanda at Our Crafty Playdate  created and which color combination she used?  Click the link and check out her card.  Thanks for looking and have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Robbie   

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Robbie,
Although I can't see the Illuminate in this picture, I can imagine it, and it is beautiful. This was a perfect stamp set for those colors! Great job!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty - love this flower!

Christi Waite said...

Another beautiful card Robbie!