Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Secret Garden Flowers for you

Good Morning Stampers!

I have been busy getting ready for my workshop tomorrow and my card set class later this month.  I am hoping to have the last of my cards for my card set class completed today.

I wanted to do the Dynamic Duos color challenge this week.

    









I don't know why I wanted to do this color challenge but it just said USE ME!  I thought it would be fun to use the Secret Garden flower and have cascade of them along the side.  I also thought it would be good to use the Top Note Die as the piece the flowers were on.  While I was cutting it I had a thought about embossing it so I went with it.  Here is what I created.


























inside of card and envelope

















I hope you enjoyed my card today.  It actually matches our weather lately as we have been so much warmer than is normal for us at this time of year.  I would not be surprised to see some of my flowers coming up.

Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

6 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

I like the smattering of flowers over the Top Note....very cute! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Anonymous said...

What an attractive, stunning, card here. The flowers just pop out and they are such pretty colors. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Joan
MN

Carol Carriveau said...

You did it because these are wonderful colors and you created something very pretty!

Bobbie said...

This is lovely! I adore all the flowers, inside and out! It will be awhile before we see them in MN. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

Amy White said...

Those flowers look great with these bold colours - love that ribbon you've added as well! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty and so striking, Robbie! So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)