Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lacy Hello

Good Morning Ladies!

Well I am hoping to wake up to some snow this morning.  It is supposed to start after midnight and continue until about 9 am today.  It is a fast moving storm so they say we will only get a few inches.  Since we have not had any snow this winter I will take the few inches.

My card today began with the color challenge at Fab Friday  


I combined it with the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday    


I wasn't sure how I was going to use the colors but I think it came together well.   I did not add the elements on the top and bottom of the circle as I had embossed the panel and thought it would not go.  Here is what I created.


inside of card and envelope


Hope you enjoyed my card today and will get a chance to visit your craft area and play.  Thanks for looking and have a Great Day!

Robbie

7 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty - I really like all of the colors, but interesting combination!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great texture on your card! I especially like the top & bottom edges that have been embossed! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

Great combination of texture and colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

Sarah said...

Love your card! I love all the texture and how you've used the sketch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Nancy Seed said...

Great job Robbie. Love the colour combination.

paula laird said...

I really like your take on the sketch. What a lovely card, thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Marla Reed said...

Lovely use of the colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!