Thursday, November 29, 2012

Midnight Muse and Silver New Year's

Hello Ladies!

I love the new single stamps you can get.  They also have a few that are new.  I used one the other day and my card today uses another new one.  I wanted to do the color challenge at Dynamic Duos

  









I thought these colors would be great for a New Year's card to go along with the new stamp.  This is a simple card that I will use in my workshop next week.  Here is my creation.




















inside of card and envelope

















This is such a fun stamp!  It makes a quick and easy card.  Hope it made you smile.  Thanks for looking and have a Great Day!

Robbie

4 comments:

Carol Smith said...

It did make me smile...Very pretty. Now I have to get that one! :)

Sandy said...

Robbie, this is really perfect, colors are super and the embossing gives it extra celebration. Makes me smile too. I have the stamp and just used it on my party invitations. But I like your colors better. Great job!

Karen Day said...

Great card! I love it when people go the extra mile to decorate the inside of their card, and the envelope! Glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Carol Carriveau said...

I keep looking at that stamp...I don't usually send out anything for New Years but occasionally I need to send a late Christmas note...so maybe I will get this single stamp for those rare occasions....thank you for the inspiration! Love that you heat embossed it...!