Friday, September 28, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday -

Happy Friday Everyone!

I am hoping to do the shaving cream video today to post this weekend.  I went to do it last week and did not have any shaving cream.  Little hard to do if you don't have the main ingredient.  I did pick up some the other day so I am set to go.

We have made some changes over at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  I hope you will go over and check it out.

Our sketch this week was created by Maria Vanderform.












I went for a clean and simple card.  I used some of my Comfort Cafe ds paper.  I love this pattern in the pack and when I saw it I thought of Fall right away.  Here is what I created.




















inside of card and envelope

















One of the new changes is that we won't be doing a blog hop but all our cards will be on the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog.  I hope you will go over and check it out.  Thanks for looking and have a Fabulous Friday!

Robbie

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice easy card with this very pretty DPS. It does make a nice fall card, and the embossing makes a nice finish. I really like what you did with the challenge. I look forward to seeing your video on the shaving cream technique.

Deb said...

Love your clean and simple card! The dsp and colors you used are so pretty!

Tammy said...

Oh, I love your multicolored images--so pretty!

Cherie said...

I really like your card! I am super thrilled that all of the cards will be seen on Sketch Frenzy Friday! A real time saver! TFS!

Sharon said...

what a gorgeous job you did on coloring the floral images. Just beautiful!