Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments -

Hello Stampers!

Can you believe we are almost to October?  September flew by!  I have not been able to get into the Halloween mood.  How about you?  Have you made any Halloween cards?

We have a great challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments .  It was an inspiration challenge.

  









When I looked at the picture I immediately saw Pool Party and Basic Gray.  Those are the colors I went with.  I went looking for a stamp set to use and was drawn to the Affection Collection stamp set.  I did quite a bit of second generation stamping on this as the gray was a little overpowering.  Here is what I created.



























inside of card and envelope

















If our picture inspires you why don't you join us this week?  We love seeing your interpretation of our challenges.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday.

Robbie

3 comments:

inkypinkies said...

So pretty! That's a fantastic stamp set. I love that you set the main image in a diamond, it looks great blocked up like that! Erika

Carol Carriveau said...

It is a wonderful card...and Pool Party makes any card look fabulous!

Erin Gonzales said...

I LOVE your cards! I especially love how you decorate the inside- I am SOOO lazy! I think that is a perfect interpretation of this weeks theme!!