Good Morning Stampers!
I had some time the other day and decided I wanted to play with the blossom in the Betsy's Blossoms set. With the dahlia in Flower Fest retiring I am missing having a layered flower. I decided to see if I could do the same thing with the lower in the new set.
There is a challenge with this set as it does not have clearly defined layers. I stamped the image 4 times - 2 in Daffodil and 2 in Cherry. I then left 1 whole and began cutting the others out following the jagged petals that could be used for 1 layer. After I had all my layers cut I put my layers together with dimensionals. Since I knew this would work I went looking for a sketch challenge. I found a fun one at Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenges.
Here is my creation from the above sketch.
inside of card and envelope
I love how the flower turned out. I hope you did too! Thanks for looking and have a Super Saturday!