Friday, April 6, 2012

Sketch Frenzy Friday - Cheerful Treat

Happy Friday!

I took some time late yesterday to play and make my card for our sketch.  Tina Munzke created this great sketch for us.
















When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of ds paper.  I went looking through my stash and ran across Cheerful Treat.  I pulled it out and using our sketch this is what I created.



























inside of card and envelope

















So what did you think of my card?  Are you ready to see what the other members of the team created?  You can begin by visiting Sharon Wheet's blog .  After checking out her card you can head on over to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog and add your card using our sketch.

Robbie          

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love your card! I love the idea of using the dsp! What a great way to show off the designs and colors!

Patrice Herrera said...

Your card is so cute and colorful! Love that new DSP!