Monday, April 23, 2012

Late Night Stampers - Pinterest case

Happy Monday!

Wow did we get some rain over the weekend.  I was ready to build an ark.  We needed it as we are 5" below normal.  Some areas in the northern part of the state was supposed to get 6" of snow.  Wow crazy weather.

Our challenge at Late Night Stampers is to case a card from Pinterest.  I saw this card there as well as Mary Fish's blog.     

















I loved this card when I saw it and immediately thought about a painted daisy as I love them.  Here is my CASE of the card.




























inside of card and envelope

















I hope you enjoyed my CASE.  If you need an invitation to Pinterest let me know.  I'm warning you though as it is very addicting.  :)    Thanks for looking and have a Marvelous Monday!

Robbie

3 comments:

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

What a fun card! Love how you finished the inside, too!

MJ said...

I love this Robbie. Great color choices. Great layout too.

Kris Sobolik said...

Great card, adding the partial flower to the inside was a great idea too.