Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Spring Picture

Good Morning Ladies!

Well we should be a little warmer today.  After the snow in the far western part of Maryland I am ready for some calm sunny days.

Over at Hand Stamped Sentiments we have another great challenge this week.  Our challenge was to create a card, scrapbook page, or project based on this picture.










When I saw this picture I was immediately drawn to the cherry blossoms and wanted to see if I could recreate them.  I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlit.  Here is my creation.







inside of card and envelope


















So, what do you think of my card?  I love how I used the swirl for the limb of the tree.  I hope you will head over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog and play with us.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie   

12 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

Love all of the cards for the last few posts! These cherry blossoms are beautiful, great idea to use the flora die for them

Bobbie said...

This is beautiful!-Love all the flowers. Thank you for welcoming me to the team!

ebeth9267 said...

Wow, this is a beauty of a card. I am loving the touch of green on the scroll work; it's subtle but WAY cool. Smiles, Elizabeth

Erika Clark said...

Oh. My. Goodness. How beautiful is that?! Your layers and sponging are spot-on perfect. I'm copying this one to my personal "inspiration file". You are an artist!

Dawn Braun said...

you are so good about creating such a fun surprise inside and out of your card...lovely take on the challenge, your flowers are very pretty!

Krista said...

This is such a pretty card. So many cute little flowers and a great way to accent a now retiring set. :)

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Blossoms are beautiful!!! Love the color combo with the pop of green!!! Great Spring Card!!! Diane

stampinbygenny.com said...

Robbie,

You did it! You did a great job recreating the cherry blossoms. So pretty! I love how you used the Baroque Motifs swirls for the branches. Great idea!

stampinbygenny.com said...

Robbie,

You did it! You did a great job recreating the cherry blossoms. So pretty! I love how you used the Baroque Motifs swirls for the branches. Great idea!

stampinbygenny.com said...

Robbie,

You did it! You did a great job recreating the cherry blossoms. So pretty! I love how you used the Baroque Motifs swirls for the branches. Great idea!

Shannon said...

Robbie, this card brought me back to my childhood. Growing up my room was decorated in peach and mint greens and I thought of that the minute I saw your card. So pretty and simple. Love the Baroque Motif that you used for the branch. Great idea!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh, great use of the inspiration photo and great cherry blossoms! I have GOT to use that die more!