Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Easter

Good Morning!

Wow where did yesterday go?  Too much going on!

We have a great challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.  With Easter being a few weeks away we thought we would give you some ideas.


    







I pulled out my Sweet Floral stamp for this card and instead of using it as a background I used it as the main image.  I colored it with markers so that I could use 2 different colors of pink and green to give it some depth.  I like how pretty this card looks.  Here is my creation.



























inside of card and envelope

















Make sure you head on over the Hand Stamped Sentiments blog to see what the other members of the design team created for the challenge.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie  

3 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is gorgeous!!!!! I have to play along this week!

gvaldes01 said...

Robbie,
I never thought of using this background stamp as the main image. you colored the flowers so beautifully and as always finished the inside so pretty. TFS

inkypinkies said...

I just spent a *lot* of time staring at that very stamp in catalog, wondering if I should go for it. You have made a stunning display of it! So, I think you've decided for me! Beautiful job!