Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Mixed Bunch

Hello Ladies!

I have a busy week ahead of me.  How about you?  I am hoping to take some time to play a little.  I also have my workshops this week.  It will be busy this week!

We have a great challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We have a great color challenge.










I had fun playing with these colors and the Mixed Bunch set.  Here is what I created.



























inside of card and envelope

















Hope you liked my card today.  Make sure you head on over to the blog and check out what the other ladies created.  There is some awesome talent on the team!  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

7 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Very nice card today, Robbie! I love the colors together! See you on chat!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Lovely card! I'll check out the hss challenge!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love those bold blossoms, Robbie! Great way to showcase those fun colors! Have a fantastic day! Hugs! :)

Erin Gonzales said...

Adorable card girl!! Don't you LOVE that set- I am SO in love with it!!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cute! Bright and cheery! I just got that punch and love it!

gvaldes01 said...

Robbie,

What a wonderful card. I love the flowers. TFS

Dawn Braun said...

Robbie, another fantastic card, love how you stamped the flowers on the kraft and a matching envelope, SWEET! :)