Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hand Stamped Sentiments - pleats or ruffles

Hello Ladies!

We had snow yesterday.  It was so pretty falling and the best part was it did not stick.  While I love snow I was not ready for it to stick and accumulate yet.  Today is supposed to be warmer.  This weather is so crazy this winter.  Snow one day then 50's the next. 

Since it is Tuesday it is our Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  This week our challenge is to use pleats or ruffles.










When I saw this I immediately thought of the Flirtatious Specialty ds paper.  I pulled it out and began creating.  I loved this challenge but ended up doing both ruffles and pleats.  I just couldn't pick one to do.  When I had the base created I loved it so much that I decided to only add a sentiment.  Here is my creation.





















inside of card and envelope

















For some reason I have really gotten into stamping the image all over in various shades by doing second and third generation stamping.  I love the look.  Hope my card made you smile.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

5 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty pink card, Robbie! Love that pleated border punch with the ruffled ribbon. It adds fun dimension and girly flair. Have a great day! :)

Dawn Braun said...

Lovin' your ruffles and pleats and that Flirtatious DSP, sooo pretty!

Krista said...

Great idea to layer the two different elements for the ruffles. I'm jealous that you are having snow. It's like summer here....we want some of your winter....just some. :)

Just a Thought.... said...

Love the card Robbie!! So pretty in pink!!! :C) The ruffles and pleated border are perfect!! Lovely!! Amy L.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

How pretty and feminine! I love the double ruffle!