Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments - ornaments

Happy Tuesday!

As you read this I am either getting ready to fly home or on the plane.  I can't believe I have been in San Jose for 2 weeks.  Wow the time flew by.

Our challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is an anything but cards challenge and we were to make ornaments.















I saw on another blog where the lady had taken a die cut for an ornament and made a 3D ornament with it.  I decided to try it with our ornament punch and again with our Northern Frost strip.  Here is what I made.





















































The ornament one does look better.  I had a hard time getting photo while holding it.  So are you going to join us this week?  It would be lots of fun for you to play along.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

4 comments:

Dawn Braun said...

these are both so fun Robbie, love the simple stunning details on the snowflake. Would look so cute with multiple ones hung in a doorway or window!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Such a clever idea to use so many layers. These are great!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cool and what a neat idea to use the snowflake! I bet that was fun to glue together, ha! I love the tinsel too:-)

Just a Thought.... said...

What a wonderful idea!!! They look so delicate and very pretty!!! Great job my lady!!! Amy L.