Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Halloween

Hello Stampers!

Over at Hand Stamped Sentiments we have a great challenge this week - Halloween. 
















I decided to use a set that I have not used much this season.  I combined it with some ds paper.  This is a clean and simple card and I love how it turned out.  These little images are so cute and the sayings around them are too fun.  Here is my creation for our challenge.























inside of card
















Make sure you go over to the blog and check out what the other design team members made.  I am sure you will be impressed.  Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

5 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Robbie, thanks so much for the sweet comments that you always leave... you make my day! I love your blog and your work... I've been stalking you for a long time;)

Just a Thought.... said...

What a cute card!!! The simplicity of this is make these cute little guys the center of attention!! I LOVE it!!! I am definitely going to take note!! Amy :C)

stampinbygenny said...

Robbie, I love the cute images you used and the dsp is perfect with your layout. Simple but stunning!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I love this! I love the simple Halloween colors and simple layout, it's such a fun card!

Anne Marie said...

Robbie!! This is fabulous! Crisp and clean and completely focused on the spookiness! Well, I guess it is more cuteness then spookiness...but I love it all the same! Love it! :)