Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Workshop Card

 Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone is planning a great day!  I will be making some cards to share with you.

Today's card is one I made for the sketch challenge at Our Creative Corner.   I made a card using the Hello Again stamp set that one of my customer's Pat loved.  I also know she loves fall cards.  I told her I would use it to make a fall card and make the flowers Black Eyed Susan's.  When I saw this sketch I knew it would be perfect for a fall card.  I am thinking of doing this in our workshop.  What do you think?  Here is my creation.























inside of card












Here are the final pictures from convention.  The first ones are some great ways to use our new fabric that is in the Holiday mini that starts September 1.






































































These pictures are of a very dear friend I met through blogging.  Carole' Anne does some fabulous work and I want to be her when I grow up.  If you get a chance visit her blog Stampin Stress Away and let her know I sent you.     
































This last picture is of Candice, Kim (my friend in Utah), and myself.  There is an interesting story about Kim and I.  At my very first convention 5 years ago we were both standing in line at registration and we struck up a conversation.  For the rest of convention we hung out together and Kim was gracious to give me several tours of Salt Lake as she lives there.  We were chatting several months ago about when we would get to walk on stage.  We have both been a demo for 5 years.  Then we got to talking about when our anniversary date was.  We discovered that we both became demos in the same month and year.  What are the odds of that!

















Tomorrow will just be a card.  I want to thank all the people who visited my blog to see the convention pictures.  I have enjoyed sharing them with you.  Thanks for looking and have a terrific day!

Robbie

1 comment:

Cheekie's Ink Pad said...

I absolutely love this card! I have always wanted Hello again, but can not have it all. It is still on my want list, & this card makes me want it more! Thank you for the share!