Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CASing a design team member

This is going to be short and sweet as it is late and I need to get to bed and have a lot to do tomorrow.

Before the card I want to share a picture I took. I just couldn't resist the caption. If you want to scroll down and find my card that is okay.



















I used the color challenge from Color Dare . You were to use Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Tempting Turquoise. I used a challenge from Our Creative Corner where you were to case one of their design team members. I chose to case this card from Julie Leblanc. I changed the colors and the stamp set. Here is my creation.



















inside of card











Stampin' Up Supplies
Stamps:
Watercolor Trio Paper: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, white Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise Accessories: Bermuda Bay - Crushed Curry - Tempting Turquoise - Wild Wasabi markers, corner rounder punch, silver brads, sticky tape, dimensionals

Hope you liked my CASE. Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!

Robbie

4 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, fabulous job on casing Julie's card. I absolutely adore the colors you used - so bright abd vivid but pleasing to the eye. Lovely stamps too. So happy you could join our fun this week at Our Creative Corner.

Julie - Kewlstamps said...

This is so flattering :-) Love how you tweaked it... Thanks for taking the time to play with us at OCC!

Diane Gilbert said...

Beautiful case! Love the colors you used, what a summer time feel! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Olivia Campos-Mulligan said...

Your furry baby is too cute and adorable! LOL Such an angelic little face.

Very pretty card as well. Love the colors.