Saturday, June 5, 2010

Farewell to One of a Kind

Quick post as it is early in the am and I need to get to bed for my workshop today.

I signed up for a retired set swap. You were to use a set that was retiring to create a card. I also used cardstock that is retiring. I chose the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary. I will be mailing my creation out on Monday. Here is the sketch and my creation.





























inside of card











Stampin' Up Supplies
Stamps:
One of a Kind Paper: Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, white Ink: Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun Accessories: Ballet Blue - Cameo Coral - Summer Sun markers, designer label - 1" circle - word window punches, shimmer mist, sponge dauber, dimensionals

Hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for looking and have a Super Saturday!

Robbie

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute card...it is a sad farewell! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Mary said...

Wonderful Card! I love the bright colors you used! Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

njburk said...

Great card--we'll be so happy to swap with this!
Thanks!!! Nola
p.s.--great to see your happy face!

Always Playing with Paper said...

Great card Robbie! Love the way you used the sketch!
Smiles,
Lesley :)