Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Artichoke Celery Blue

I have another card for you today. It feels so good to be creating again. I really missed it while I was sick.

Today's creation uses the color challenge from the Cards & Things blog. You were to use Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. I have to admit this color combination was one I had to think about the stamps I would use. I combined it with the sketch challenge from the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog. I pulled out the One of a Kind set for the flower but wanted something as a background. I did not have any patterned paper in Artichoke or Celery so I decided to pull out the swirl from Baroque Motifs. Once my card was stamped and layered it still needed something on the white card. So I stamped the swirl twice and added some flowers. I really like how it turned out and it was simple to create. What do you think? Here is the sketch and my creation.






































inside of card













Stampin' Up Supplies

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, One of a Kind Paper: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, white Ink: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery Accessories: copper brads, sponge dauber, circle punch
Well I think I am going to have to cancel my workshop again. I will not get my sidewalk cleared and they are calling for more stuff tonight. I think I am going to do card kits for my ladies as I know they are all anxious to do some stamping. Thanks for looking and have a Terrific Tuesday!
Robbie

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very pretty!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!