Monday, March 30, 2009

Penny Black Challenge

Well I didn't get a card made for my Stamp - a - Stack, but I did get 2 other cards made. I will have to work on my workshop and Stamp - a - Stack cards this afternoon.

I had not done the Penny Black Challenge in quite some time and when I saw this weeks challenge I knew I had just the image to do this one. I had this image with the cute hedgehog in a lounge chair under a daisy. This image just reminds me of spring and relaxing and enjoying the beautiful days.

I paired the image with some fun spring-colored striped paper. As it worked out I had colored the lounge chair with almost the same colors as the striped paper. To me this card is so springy and such a fun card. Here is my creation.



























inside of card


Stamps: Lazy Days (Penny Black), sentiment (Hello Spring - retired) Paper: Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Pretty in Pink, Confetti White, watercolor paper, white, Stripes PP (Sonburn - I think this was a piece I got in Hawaii while visiting my daughter) Ink: Green Galore, Basic Black Accessories: Bashful Blue - Green Galore - Pretty in Pink eyelets (Pink Hedgehog), Bashful Blue - Blush Blossom - Creamy Carmel - Garden Green - Green Galore - Lavender Lace - Only Orange - Pretty in Pink - So Saffron - Summer Sun - Yoyo Yellow markers, Crop-a-dile, dimensionals
Thanks for looking and have a marvelous Monday!
Robbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robbie I love this little hedgehog. It's such a cute card. Sandy