Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pizza Boxes anyone?

I was checking out Julie's blog and she mentioned a pizza box challenge. I went to the All That Scraps challenge board and thought the boxes decorated by the design team were so cute. I decided I wanted to try one so I downloaded the tutorial. In the tutorial they had directions for a smaller version which is the one I used (with some modifications). This was so much fun that I went crazy making them. Now all I have to do is make the 3 x 3 note cards to go inside and I have some great gift ideas. Check out the tutorial and all the design team's boxes they are really cute. Here are 4 that I have created so far.



Stamps: variety of sayings and images from different sets Paper: Bashful Blue, Soft Sky, True Thyme, Very Vanilla, various DS paper that is retired Ink: whatever matches the box Accessories: ribbon, punches, Sizlets snowflake die, glitter felt, crystal effects, Zots, sticky tape, dimensionals

Sorry this is so vague. If you are interested in what was used for a specific box e-mail me and I will let you know. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Robbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like those pizza boxes. Need a template please. Very pretty. Sandy

Robb_eeie said...

Your *Pizza Boxes* are so cute and anyone who is fortunate enough to receive one (whether full or empty)from you, will surely treasure it always :)
Great project.