Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sketch Challege from Saturday

Well I am not able to transfer my pictures from my camera to my laptop unless I use a card reader. I will be trying one to see if I like it. I have to play with the downloads as I am not happy with this picture. I will give this a try on the next one. Editted new picture. Problem was not card reader but camera operator error! :)

Today's card was made using Taylor'sCupcakeChallenge sketch. I searched for a sketch and this is the one I liked the best. Here is her sketch and my card.




Stamps: Daisy Frame from Magenta (they do not name their stamps) Paper: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Le Jardin DSP Ink: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, River Rock, So Saffron Accessories: Ric Rac ribbon, rhinestones, large oval punch, aqua painter, sticky tape, dimensionals

Thanks for bearing with me in my camera dilemma. Thanks for looking and have a great day!








No comments: