Friday, June 13, 2008

Inspiration Challenge

Each week Beate posts an inspiration challenge. Earlier this week she posted a black and white pillow as the inspiration. I knew I wanted to give it a try since I love black and white. Here is the inspiration piece

I love this pillow and so many things went through my head. On her blog you can click on the image and make it larger. When I did that I realized there was stitching on the pillow in a wavy design. With that I decided I wanted to do some kind of design on the background of my card to mimic the inspiration piece. I also had a set that I have had for several years and hardly ever used. I love the set but just didn't ever have the chance to use it. I thought it would be perfect for my card. Here is what I came up with. What do you think? I know the background looks blue, but it really is white. The camera does funny things sometimes!


Stamps: Just Vine (retired), Faux Ribbon (Papertrey Ink) Paper: Basic Black, White Ink: White Craft Accessories: Ribbon (Michael's)

Check back later as I am going to work on the Mojo Monday sketch now. Thanks for looking and have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Mel M. M. M. said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you added the repeating lines of dots. SO pretty! :0)