Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sketch Saturday

I can't remember if this weekend is my turn to do a sketch or if it is Robbie's. I just decided to go ahead and do this one from istamp, check out her blog to see her really cute card. She used DSP from Crew Kids Girls Simply Scrappin' Kit. I will definitely be using Crew Kids in Sloane's and Sam's scrapbooks.
So here is the card I came up with for this sketch, I decided to use the retired DSP from the Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit, and the current level 3 set Time Well Spent. Friends and Flowers was another one of the Simply Scrappin' Kit's that I had to have, it was one of the level 1 hostess benefits from the 2006-2007 Catalog. ;-)


Nancy Riley said...

Awesome card! I love the combinations of Time Well Spent with Friends & Flowers SSK! So bright and happy!

Anonymous said...

Good colors, and just love time well spent. D