Monday, February 11, 2008

Color Challenge Monday

It feels like we just did this yesterday. I can't believe how the days and weeks are flying by. I hope each of you had a chance to play this weekend. How about your Valentine cards? Did you get them finished? Mine are being mailed today.
On one of the blogs I read the author mentioned a swing card. That sounded interesting so I decided to check in out on Splitcoast. The directions did not look hard so I decided to give it a try. In fact I enjoyed making it so much I used the design to make my cards for family and friends this week. Here is my card and a few extra pictures to give you a better idea of what the card does.
Robbie's Card
The card showing how it swings.
One of the sides of the card when it is flat.









The other side of the card when it is flat.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

This is so cute Robbie! You did a fantastic job! I saw that card template and thought it looked really difficult. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for playing!

~Lynda