Sunday, February 24, 2008

Color Challenge Monday - Robbie

I cannot remember who picked the colors for this week. When I looked at my colors all I could think of was a western flair. With that in mind I grabbed my Wanted set and got busy. I started out using Lauren'sSaturdaySketch. As my card progressed I could not use the other piece on the left she had included. Knowing that I modified it even more by moving the circular piece to the left and adding brads to the right corner. Hope you like it.

Robbie's Card

Stamps: Wanted, Seeing Stars (Verve Visual - star on twill tape) Paper: Sage Shadow, Creamy Carmel, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla Ink: Sage Shadow, Creamy Carmel, Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa Accessories: Sage Shadow - Brocade Blue - Creamy Caramel markers, twill tape, pewter brads, scallop punch, cutter kit, crafter's tool kit, sponges, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes these are good colors for the Western Look. Keep up the good work girls. D